new posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Quick Update

Who am I? Where am I? Why are there 15 popcorn tins and 5 metric tons of glitter in my living room?

Guys. Christmas was CRAZY.  Speaking of, I hope all of you had an AMAZING Christmas and, if I don't see you before then, Happy New Year! Here's to ringing in the new year urping into a trash can with all the bad experiences of 2018 whirling around our heads like the worst movie flashback ever with lots of hope and good fortune!


The snozzberries really do taste like snozzberries. And Schnapps.

So aside from giving my kiddos Diabetes with all the Christmas candy we bought and picking glitter off of absolutely. Every. Fricking. Thing. In the house (because we all know glitter is the Herpes of the craft world and holiday merchants can't create a product without it), I've pretty much been sleeping and drinking my own body weight worth of coffee every day to keep up.

I'm not quite sure what to do with myself in the days between Christmas and New Years, since the kids are out of school and none of us really know what day it is from one day to the next.  Our washer went out, which is totally the best Christmas gift EVER, considering there are 8 (!) people living in this house, 6 of them teenagers who, for some reason totally unknown to anyone other than them, inexplicably have to change at least twice a day.

That outfit was like, so 2 hours ago Mom. Gah. 


So now, I'm drowning in laundry, tinsel, and candy wrappers.

Send help.  And Starbucks.

Happy Holidays guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...