new posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Goodbye, Michael Jackson

I'm not going to write a long post here about how much of an impact Michael had in my life, how wronged he was, or whatever typical RIP MJ banter is going around out there. We all know that Michael was a superstar, a trendsetter, a head turner and eyebrow raiser - leave the poor man alone already.


All I'm going to say is that I've watched the memorial, I've seen the tribute and I have to say, it's the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Michael Jackson was obviously a much loved man aside from his celebrity, and that speaks volumes as to what kind of person he was.

It's finally set in, and I've never been so saddened by the passing of someone I've never met before. To Michael's family, friends, and children - God bless you.

Michael, goodbye. I hope you can find some peace now.


That's all.
1958 - 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...