new posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

'Tis the Season

Wow, it's been a while since I last wasted your valuable time with my rambling... I'm hoping everyone had a great holiday season.

So, just as the title says, 'tis the season, although I think "to be jolly" is a dated term these days. Seems to me a more accurate slogan would be, "'Tis the season to be hungover, bloated, broke, and 'regifting' all the things you've received in the past but didn't want."

...fa la la la la, la la la OWNED.

True, it's not as catchy, but I think it works well, no?

No worries, I'm actually in a great mood and my Christmas and New Years were great (and I actually don't mind receiving "regifts," that just means I have a head start on my gifts for next year), it's just that when I watch everyone scrambling for the "perfect" gifts they can't afford (including me) and throwing their scales out the window because they've scarfed too many egg nogs and holiday cookies, I have to laugh. I'm not really sure why, I just know I'd love to own stock in the diet & fitness industry this time of year.

On a different note, I made the mistake of putting gummy bears in the fridge - so now they're more like shoe-leather bears. I know, random thought, just wanted to share.

So, that's about all the catching up I have to do for now, so until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...