new posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Monday, July 20, 2009

It's the end of the world as we know it....

I'm serious people - I need an intervention, and I need it NOW.

Ok, not really, but I made a horrible discovery this morning, completely by accident.

So I was going through Yahoo! Music, listening to videos in the background just for something different. Started innocently enough right? But then I came across this one song that had a pretty good beat, and I wasn't really paying attention to the lyrics or the voice, and my foot started tapping. I decided I liked the song and wanted to know what it was.

To my horror - brace yourselves, people, and I mean it - it was Britney Spears.

WHAT!?!?! I know, right?

So out of morbid curiosity, I went on Youtube and searched that dreaded name for more videos.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I totally thought about buying one of her albums. I KNOW RIGHT! The horror! The scandal! The hypocritical irony!

....truth be told, I have Circus going right now...

I'm so embarrassed....

What's the point? I don't know really. But, if the Heavens begin to unravel and the Earth implodes, I take full blame.

Apologies, in advance.

Later. If there is one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...