new posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Talking in Your Sleep

I remember my Dad telling me once when I was a kid that he held an entire conversation with me while I was asleep - about molecular physics and jelly sandwiches.

*shrug*

So, while I was thinking about the most redundant subject possible to blog about, I decided I'd share with you a few of the things I heard and seen people do in their sleep.

...scary, isn't it?

We'll start with the anonymous Dr. Phil, who has a bad habit of starting a completely intelligent sentence while awake and falling asleep, still talking, and integrating a true story with movie scenes, random jokes, and song lyrics. This isn't a direct quote - because what he actually said was too long winded and random to remember exactly - it's just to give you an idea.

"...so then little Johnny stood up in class and was like, 'You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!' and Greenpeace looked at me and was like, 'dude, I'm a fighter pilot!' So then Riddick walks up and knocks the dude on his ass, It was great. And I thought, I should buy a boat! I am the walrus, but even if I was the walrus I'd still have to bum rides from my friends. Coo coo cachoo..." ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

Then we have my sister, with "Don't do that! They're only interested in the spaghetti straps on your carburetor..."

My friend *name removed in the interest of saving myself from being hunted down and beaten* , who didn't actually say anything - he just humped the couch.

My niece, "People. PEOPLE!" *wags her hand around like she's dribbling a basketball*

My daughter, "Give me the COOKIE!"

My friend T, "Oprah?"

My friend C, "I TOLD you it was a bad idea to poke the panda. I'm gonna kick your ass, Fozzy Bear."

...isn't insomnia great? If only I had owned a video camera all these years, I'd make a fortune on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...