Follow Me On:

new posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Conspiracy Theory #12 - That Damn Lack of Internet Access

I know, I know, I said something about withdrawal in the last post... but dammit, I'm having some major issues here.

No comments from the peanut gallery, thank you.

I got some really cool messages and stuff while I was away though. Special thanks to my bro for the voodoo doll, it might come in pretty handy - you wouldn't happen to have any Super Glue, would ya? And Doctor, I'm glad you're in, because I need a lot of anger management therapy right about now. Damn all that pent up aggression....

((I had to retract this paragraph. If that's upsetting, forward all your hatemail to Chris.))

So I started my new job on Monday, doing housekeeping at a local motel. To anyone who lives in this area - YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. Seriously. That's all.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget