new posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Conspiracy Theory #12 - That Damn Lack of Internet Access

I know, I know, I said something about withdrawal in the last post... but dammit, I'm having some major issues here.

No comments from the peanut gallery, thank you.

I got some really cool messages and stuff while I was away though. Special thanks to my bro for the voodoo doll, it might come in pretty handy - you wouldn't happen to have any Super Glue, would ya? And Doctor, I'm glad you're in, because I need a lot of anger management therapy right about now. Damn all that pent up aggression....

((I had to retract this paragraph. If that's upsetting, forward all your hatemail to Chris.))

So I started my new job on Monday, doing housekeeping at a local motel. To anyone who lives in this area - YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. Seriously. That's all.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:36 AM

    Good gravy... I know exactly what you mean. I worked for 2 weeks at the Village Inn as housekeeping and that was 2 weeks too long. I wish you much luck and just remember, there is NO shame in buying a little box of latex gloves to take to work with you. You might need it! Ah, and a good tip, if you are cleaning a room and some of those blasted crickets get in the room, do NOT vaccuum them up! Pick them up or what ever you have to do, but soon as they get inside the vaccuum... It's smells like some one farted a noxious cloud of dead fish vapor in the whole room. I am NOT kidding! ID TROO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:36 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...