new posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Monday, January 28, 2008

Oooh, Bubble Wrap

A good friend of mine once told me that showers were the cure-all for just about anything.

Got a headache? Take a shower. Stressed? Take a shower. Got mid-terms? Take a shower. Diagnosed with some foreign, icky, incurable disease? Take a shower.

Showers are wonderful, but in the case where a shower isn't immediately available, I'm partial to bubble wrap.

Oooh, bubble wrap... Takes me to my happy place.

Seriously. You can squeeze it and it makes that awesome popping noise. If someone makes you mad, you can wrap them in it and poke them with a stick. You can lay it in the floor and jump on it, or twist it up, or sneak up and scare the crap out of someone....

Plain old plastic wrap is great too, minus that great popping noise. If someone makes you mad, you can use that to cover the toilet seat, or you can use it to cover the top of a shot glass while they're not looking and laugh at them when they repeatedly miss their shot and can't figure out why... but I still like the poking with a stick idea better. It's cleaner.

*sigh*

I have entirely too much time on my hands, obviously.

I'm off to my happy place...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...