new posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Conspiracy Theory #652 - Writer on the Loose

Alright, for all my conspiracy theories regarding everything and everyone else in the world, I thought it might finally be time to turn my highly-tuned *cough* insight on myself.

Anyone who knows me knows that I have too good a memory for the retarded, redundant, or just plain insane - even though I'd forget my own name if it wasn't embroidered in my underwear.

Okay, I made that up, but it made you wonder for a second there, didn't it?

So, just for the sake of playing fair and proving that it's all in good fun, here are the top 3 reasons why it's dangerous to spend much time with or around a writer.

1. Have you ever read a blog, story, blurb, or anything else and wondered, "...are they talking about me...?" Odds are, if you know the writer and the shoe fits - YES.

2. It should go without saying that if you drunkenly (or otherwise):

  • miss your chair (and by "you" I mean "I"),
  • state matter-of-factly that your butt is "too big to miss your chair",
  • dirty dance with an appliance,
  • sneak up on a fly just to shoo it away,
  • use air freshener as a deodorant and feminine spray,
  • engage in insightful conversation with your table (not the people AT the table - the actual table),
  • wear someone else's boxers on your head and strike superhero poses for the camera as "Captain Underpants",
  • crawl in from the front porch and stuff your face in a butter dish,
  • pick a carburetor up out of the floor and seriously ask who "dropped this",
  • drive 90 miles an hour down the wrong side of the road,
  • piss off a cop so badly that you wind up with your faceprint permanently embedded in your car hood,
  • get hit on by someone (or several someone's) of the same sex - even though you're not gay,
  • attract every midget in a tri-state area,
  • steal your sister's car but only make it 3 feet from where the car was originally parked,
  • adopt a gay man's cat and rename it "Pookie",
  • make a 500 gallon cup of lemonade and expect no one to say anything,
  • tape spiders into holes in the wall,
  • offer someone else's wife money every 5 minutes to see her boobs, then give her the money even though she won't,
  • hit on a dog because it's the only female in the place who's paying attention to you,
  • mushroom stamp bald guys "just because it's funny", even though you're the most homophobic person on Earth,
  • slap your testicles in another guy's hand on a dare,
  • make me biscuits and mustard AND blueberry waffles just because I drunkenly (and jokingly) ask for them - and THEN pose for pictures with them,
  • make out with a stuffed California Raisin,
  • pee outside even though an indoor bathroom is readily available,
  • try to start serious debates about the nature of the orgasm (and not making any sense whatsoever),
  • are unable to stand in one place even though your feet aren't actually moving,
  • go on a boobie grabbing spree and then swear it never happened,
  • offer to be "a prop" in someone else's *cough* home movies,
  • trust me with a pool stick even though I've made it clear that things get broken when I play pool (surprisingly, several people are guilty of this one),
  • tell me you can't feel your nose while you're touching mine,
  • blatantly make fun of a complete stranger in the middle of the ghetto,
  • fart on random animals,
  • fart on my daughter's head and then laugh hysterically when she says "EWWW YOU POOPED!",
  • spear houseflies with paperclips and perform a puppet show with them,
  • tap dance down the walkway into a hospital,
  • make cat-hissing noises when someone enters the room and then spontaneously and creepily ask "GOT MILK?",
  • flash people, even though they really, really, don't care to see it,
  • ask me every 5 seconds if you're "cute yet," or if you can "take advantage of me yet,"
  • tell me (and every other attractive female in the place) that you'd "run through hell with gasoline soaked boxers" just to get close to us - and then expect us not to laugh at the thought of you naked and on fire,

OR

  • do or say pretty much anything that I think is funny, stupid, embarrassing, or incriminating -

...you will more than likely hear or read about it later. Repeatedly.

3. I'm generally a nice person, hard to make angry, who doesn't usually believe in grudges or getting even - but if you piss me off - I mean really, really, do something above and beyond all concept of indecent or horrid, don't be surprised if you play a staring role as the deformed, evil-yet-stupid villain in a blog or story. At the very least, expect an unflattering caricature with certain body parts reversed.

So there you have it - the frightening truth of the Internet revolution, where unknown amounts of people can be held captive to anyone's mindless banter, and just think - they could be reading about you....

Scared? You should be. *evil laugh*

If I don't hear from some of you for a while, I understand.

Until next time...

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:46 PM

    Ok you forgot the "you" in the second to last line. lol. And I know that you just love to write about the bar but come on if that pisses people off then I wouldn't worry bout it. Sorry bout the correction but... well no your a prolific writer and I'm the anonymous dr.phil. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixed, thanks for pointing that out... and since when does Dr. Phil make anonymous deliveries of bubble wrap? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:28 PM

    I sat in my chair, with a tiny cringe on my face, wondering if the next line might say "You understand what the catch phrase 'NOOOOOOO BEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRR' really means" lol j/k

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOH I forgot about that one... *reaches for the edit button* :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:14 PM

    well I guess your right, Some of those things were about things I say and do WOW and what really sucks I can't say "I didn't do that" cause I always remember !! wow!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:54 PM

    Sandra,
    You are absolutely and without a doubt the most intensely and completely insane person I have ever had the pleasure of having in my aquaintance. YOUR NUTS KIDDO!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why thank you. I'm actually quite fond of nuts... well, except for peanuts and Tom Cruise, but still.

    I have a question though.

    Is "Anonymous" schizophrenic, or are there really that many people out there whose parents were crazy enough (or high enough?) to name them "Anonymous"? lol, weren't the 60's great? :)

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...