new posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Thursday, January 02, 2014

Et Tu, Blogger?

First, an apology.

If you've tried to leave comments or overheard me grumbling about ninja readers, I apologize for Blogger's stubborn, irritating habit of formatting things in the most ridiculous manner possible (just kidding, Blogger, I love you). 

After several days with lots of views and zero comments, I decided that maybe I wasn't that horrible a writer, sending people away with a disgusted look on their face that they could not put into words to express in the comments, and checked out my blog myself.

People,  comments should NOT look like

t
h
I
s.

ARGH. 

So I'm in the process of trying to straighten it out without completely having to redo the entire blog, and let me tell you, HTML is going to give me a freaking aneurism before this whole thing is over with. 

If you don't see me for a couple days, I'm probably curled up in the fetal position somewhere in my house, crying.

Oh, and Happy New Year.  I mean that, I really do, but it's hard to type that with enthusiasm while I'm silently cursing Blogger in my head.  Just kidding Blogger, I love you.

I hope everyone had a happy and safe New Year!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...