new posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Background Music to My Life 12-19-13

It's a busy day, I'm wrapping up a couple portraits and trying to cleanse my house of dog fur and kid debris. I'm in a weird mood also, and if you know me at all, you'll know that my taste in music is as bipolar as everything else about me. I'm laying out my embarrassing musical guilty pleasure here, dear reader, so please be kind.

So here's the background music for my life today (in no particular order):

Bob Dylan - Things Have Changed


This song always gets my happy going.
 
 

Kelly Clarkson - Already Gone


I love this chick. LOVE HER. Not like, crazy stalker love (unless you count Youtube), but a healthy admiration. Bonus: She can freaking sing anything.
 
 

Florence and the Machine - Heavy In Your Arms

 
 
The ultimate chill and focus music. Florence's voice is like crack for my ears.
 
 

Stevie Ray Vaughan - Cold Shot


Kick-ass blues guitar from one of the masters. Can't go wrong with Stevie Ray.
 
 

Glenn Miller - In the Mood


I'm only adding this because it's been in my head ALL FREAKING WEEK. I do love me some Glenn Miller, though.
 
 

Eminem - Til I Collapse


Yes, I'm whiter than marshmallow fluff. This is my "Eye of the Tiger" level motivational song.
 
 

Jesse Cook - Mario Takes a Walk


Instrumental flamenco. This dude's fingers are possessed by teeny tiny Segovias.
 
 

Beethoven - Moonligh Sonata


Don't look at me like that. Just listen to it. It's beautiful.
 
 

Zendaya - Replay


Yes, I spend entirely too much time watching the Disney Channel with my girls. In my defense, the new Disney clone music is a helluva lot catchier than the glorified PSAs they aired when I was a kid. Don't judge.
 
 

Tom Petty - You Don't Know How It Feels


Second only to Mr. Dylan, Petty kicks ass and is almost always featured in my playlists.
 
 

BONUS: Sade - No Ordinary Love


Sade needs no explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...