new posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Thursday, December 05, 2013

Another Shift in the Time-Space Continuum

I used to have a site called Sandra Creason.com (you know, 'cause I'm all conceited like that), that pretty much got forgotten until the other day when I was Googling myself (meeee) and came upon it.  There's a joke in there somewhere.  Anyway, after the initial "who the hell is stupid enough to try to steal my life" moment, I realized it was all me.  I tried to steal my life, and then I got scared, I guess, and ran away, leaving that awesome little corner of the internet abandoned to be turned into some kind of weird portal that's only actually my original site when it feels like it. 

Since Life Itself Art is now a thing (YAY!), I decided I'd better mainstream my name back into just one or two places, lest people think I've cloned myself and run screaming for the hills in anticipation of the random nothingness apocolypse (trademark pending). 

The next few posts will be really old stuff that I didn't really have the heart to delete and couldn't just leave there rotting away in the blogosphere.  I just wanted to clarify that for all you smarty pants who will read them and say, "hey, I've read that before!" or, "she must be so lost for material that she's digging through the archives to drudge this mess up," or, "what the hell?  There's no boobies here!"

...and yes, it will happen.

So here we go, I hope you enjoy this little blast from the past as much as I did (meee again).

~Sandra

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...