new posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Friday, September 19, 2008

...and I Shall Call Him George

I've gone another week without posting - I know, I know, shame on me. I'm running out of excuses, so I'll just leave you with this:

...Congratulations, you've just been mooned.

And there, I have accomplished two tasks at once - I've created content for a blog, and I've incorporated pictures into my blog. I've also made you endure one of the lamest attempt-at-a-joke puns ever known to man - but isn't that part of my job?

I bet you're now wondering what the hell the title of this post means. Yea - I don't know either. I know some of you suspect that I keep random retarded lines in a hat somewhere for inspiration on the days I have nothing to ramble about. For the record, I don't. I'm just insane.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...