Follow Me On:

new posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Quick Thought for the Day - the Phuckitol Pill

Ever have those days when you want to beat the crap out of someone (or ANYONE), smack your head against a wall, or wrap people in bubble wrap and poke them with sticks? Forget Prozac and the "chill pills" or "happy pills" - give me a Phukitol.

What's that? There's no such thing? No freaking way!

I think I'll create one. I'll keep a good stock for myself, and sell the rest on eBay. Oh, and they'll be free to friends and family - double priced for exes and midgets.

Yea, that's all for now, have a great day all... and when life gets rough, Phuckitol.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget