new posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Quick Thought for the Day - the Phuckitol Pill

Ever have those days when you want to beat the crap out of someone (or ANYONE), smack your head against a wall, or wrap people in bubble wrap and poke them with sticks? Forget Prozac and the "chill pills" or "happy pills" - give me a Phukitol.

What's that? There's no such thing? No freaking way!

I think I'll create one. I'll keep a good stock for myself, and sell the rest on eBay. Oh, and they'll be free to friends and family - double priced for exes and midgets.

Yea, that's all for now, have a great day all... and when life gets rough, Phuckitol.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:30 AM

    But the thing is the ex's and midgets don't really need one. We just need one to deal with them. lol later

    ReplyDelete
  2. very true, but still...

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...