new posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Conspiracy Theory #401 - the Twilight Zone

I REALLY need to start keeping track of my own Conspiracy Theories - I'm running out of numbers.

I found out that I have fans. They leave me comments telling me how funny I am, and sometimes giving me ammo to write about. It's great, but everyone leaves comments as "Anonymous." So, what does that mean?

"I love reading your mindless banter, and I care enough to comment on it, but I'm not going to let you know who I am or where you might find me, crazy lady." /runs away

And, you know, I can't really blame them.

I just found out that my "adopted brother" is a 2 foot tall Dwarf atheist (swear to God). When exactly did I get sucked into the vortex that transferred me from regular life to Lilliput? Is that even a word or a place? I have no idea, but it's in print, so you as the reader have to believe that I might actually know what I'm talking about.

*YOINK*

Also, I have to place a disclaimer - I marked "Bless you" as one of the top phrases that annoy me... and then was reminded repeatedly by several choice smart-alecky people of that fact EVERY TIME I slipped up and said it. Never mind that it was a JOKE, people, let's hang Sandra on a technicality. That, and the fact that I remembered that not everyone believes in God, or the same God, so it gets a little tiring trying to figure out the proper deity to use in that statement. So, because of those simple facts, I will forgive you for that one little offense if you make it.

You're welcome, I knew you'd be so incredibly grateful.

Speaking of using terms that annoy me, "don't even get me started" on how my divorce is going and how it fits into my Twilight Zone state of mind. It's not pretty, so I'll spare you the gory details. All I have to say on that subject is: I like toast. I think that sums it up quite nicely, don't you? Thanks to my nephew for that one.

Apparently insanity is very, very contagious.

Ah, bullbutter - I think I'll go make some pudding.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:58 AM

    o.k. this is your "liliputian" brother , just thought id say hi

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Liliputian brother! It's been SO long since I've seen you...what, like an hour 1/2? Remember, drugs not hugs! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:22 PM

    Ok, a few of us were talking about how funny it would be to see a blog written by you and be able to say "hey thats me!!!!!!!!" Well, I guess I can say it now, hehehehe. I'm a BLOG!!!!!!!!! And, I must say, I never called you a crazy lady....... to your face lmao. love ur stuff kiddo.
    Naomi
    (see, I signed my name this time lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wait, I'm taking my little Holly Hobby notebook with me to karaoke night *evil laugh* loves ya! :)

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...