new posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Feels like a Monday

Conspiracy Theory # 198 :

Whoever created Mondays, was a sick *expletive deleted*

And isn't it just my luck to have not just one Monday in a week, but two - so far.

I need an old priest and a young priest, for my psychotically opressive, possessed printer/scanner/copier at work. I tried throwing holy water on it, it just piddled it out on the copy I had FINALLY gotten it to spit out.

And my car - don't get me started! Apparently it hasn't had it's rabies shots, it's foaming all over the battery. Or whatever that box thing is that the cables connect to. lol. I'm not that blond, I swear, I'm just tired.

I'm going to bed.

I don't know who you are, oh ye who cursed us with proverbial Mondays.... but I salute you.

*censored*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...