new posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Friday, December 13, 2013

Angel vs. Devil - Feeling a Little Crappy

It occurred to me that I'm totally telling on myself with this blog.

Then it occurred to me that I really don't care. It's not like I haven't already opened up a Pandora's Box of tell-all mayhem with Conspiracy Theories.
I'm moving a little out of chronological order here, but when it came down to what to write about for this post, what came to mind was an incident in high school involving my butthole jock of a cousin and a carnival port-a-potty.
I can see you cringing already.

I can't tell you how or why it all started, except that I saw him sneak off into a port-a-potty on one of our many school field trips. Cue Angel and Devil.

Angel: Don't even think about it.
Devil: WHAT?
Angel: You know what.
Devil: *rolls eyes* Psst. Pssst - see that big trash can there?
Angel: Here we go...
Devil: I bet you can move it in front of the potty door. *giggle*

...and I did.

Angel: Don't do that.
Devil: No one saw.
Angel: That's just mean.
Devil: Just sit back and watch the funny unfold...

I heard the lock click, then the door smack into the trash can. Several times.

"What the - SANDRA!"

Devil: Oh crap.
Angel: *sigh* Told you.
Devil: Well, might as well have some fun with it.
Angel: Oh what now??
Devil: *evil grin* Shake it. Shake it!

...and I did.

"Oh yea...Oh baby... Ok, you can stop - WHOA!" The damn thing almost tipped over.

I ran, failing to remember to move the trash can out from in front of the door.

Fortunately, it turned into one of those "I won't tell anyone if you don't" things, so I didn't get in trouble over it - but it wouldn't surprise me if my cousin had to attend some therapy for a deep-seated fear of porta-potties for a while.

The moral of the story is: You know, I really can't think of a moral for this one, except maybe "don't use public potties, especially if there is a large, heavy trashcan nearby and your borderline evil cousin is near enough to see you go in."

...but it still makes me giggle...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...