new posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I Think I might be Psychic

No, really.

That's not a typo, I really meant "psychic," not "psychotic."

Why? Allow me to explain.

It could be the psychosis of parenthood or sleep deprivation, but I get Deja vu constantly. For instance, the other day my youngest daughter refused to stay in her bed at nap time. She came out into the living room and stood in the same spot at least 7 different times, each time with the same excuse - and the kicker? I knew she was going to do it. I know, right - freaky stuff.

The other night I had a dream I was being dismantled by a pack of ravenous wolves. The next day, the phone rang - it was a bill collector. The next night, I had a dream about being lost in Lilliput, with midgets frolicking crazily all around - that next day, my sis asked me to watch her kids so she could run some errands. Then I had a really weird dream about being chased by a giant rear-end trying to eat me alive - and of course, the next night my soon to be ex husband showed up to pick up my girls for his weekend.

Ok, I lied about that last one and, inappropriate as it may be, it's funny and I really don't care.

At any rate, there's a series of weird things too strange and numerous to mention here - and I don't even want to get into the whole pudding thing.

You can chock it up to coincidence or power of suggestion, but I'm calling the Sci-Fi Channel. Maybe I can get my own series.

I see a lot of rolling eyes and hate mail in my future...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:16 PM

    Did you have a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

    No?

    Why am I the only one who has that dream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol no, but I did have this dream once where I was being chased down an ecalator that was going up by a midget in flannel screaming "I DON'T THINK SO TIM!" over and over - does that count?

    Of course, that dream could have been the result of falling asleep on the couch watching Nick at Nite. *shrug*

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...