Follow Me On:

new posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Blogger's on Crack

Yea... So now my Blog is telling me I need to put up new posts or it's going to do it for me, apparently. I was finishing up moderating my comments when I got to a screen that said, "Your blog has been published successfully!"

Wtf?

Now if only I could get it to do that and publish more than just a couple nonsensical symbols, my job would be a whole lot easier.

I'll have to come up with a disclaimer though, just in case my automated Blogger decides to get all opinionated and nasty...

**All views posted herein are the result of a pissed off Blogger account and do not represent the views of the writer.

Think anyone would believe that? Didn't think so.

Time for Plan B.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget