new posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Blogger's on Crack

Yea... So now my Blog is telling me I need to put up new posts or it's going to do it for me, apparently. I was finishing up moderating my comments when I got to a screen that said, "Your blog has been published successfully!"

Wtf?

Now if only I could get it to do that and publish more than just a couple nonsensical symbols, my job would be a whole lot easier.

I'll have to come up with a disclaimer though, just in case my automated Blogger decides to get all opinionated and nasty...

**All views posted herein are the result of a pissed off Blogger account and do not represent the views of the writer.

Think anyone would believe that? Didn't think so.

Time for Plan B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...