new posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Philisophical Nonsense

A good friend of mine once told me to always remember that sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel was nothing more than an oncoming train.

With that in mind, I'm also reminded of a wise little tidbit my Dad shared, as he barged in on my friends and me with his pockets pulled out of his shorts -

"I'm an elephant, wanna see my trunk?"

Wait... that can't be right....

I guess the "wise quotes" folder in my brain got a little scrambled over the last few weeks, I'll have to get back to you on that....

So since I don't have anything to share that is deep or meaningful, I guess I'll have to fill some space with nonsense. What's new about that, you ask? Nothing - but you're still reading, so it appears that it may not be that big of a problem. It's kinda my thing... like smart-aleck remarks and raising tolerance of all that encompasses harmless stupidity and makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

See what I did there? I just use big words to make it look and seem more impressive. :)

In closing, I'll give you my own little tidbit of wisdom - I guess when life hands you lemons, don't just make lemonade - peel the suckers back and squirt them into the eye of whoever pissed you off. It might not make the situation better, but it will make you feel better... and while you're running away, you can laugh at their futile attempts to see straight enough to catch you.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:32 PM

    "Wanna see my trunk?"

    Oh Sandra, that left me shaking my head, with a scrunched expressionon my face, saying "Ew, No... Ew, no no no no, ewww.... noooooooo

    *long pause*

    ugh, nooooooooooo!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that... but you weren't there when he did it... lol

    Although I must say the looks on my friends' faces were priceless, and to top that off, my Dad seemed quite pleased with himself for being able to creep out that many people all in one shot...

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...